- Collection of Personal Information: We may collect personal information such as your name, email address, and other contact information when you fill out forms on our website or sign up for our newsletter. We only collect information that is necessary for us to provide you with the services you have requested.
- Use of Personal Information: We use your personal information to provide you with the services you have requested, to send you newsletters and other communications related to our business, and to improve our website and services.
- Sharing of Personal Information: We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services or with law enforcement agencies if required by law.
- Security: We take the security of your personal information seriously and take appropriate measures to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, or loss.
- Third-Party Websites: Our website may contain links to third-party websites that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of these websites.
- Opting Out: You have the right to opt-out of receiving newsletters and other communications from us at any time. You can do so by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails or by contacting us directly.